Welcome to Cypress HomeCare Solutions
Our vision is clear; to be known as the leading home care agency and be recognized as the best by our Clients and Caregivers.
Voted the #1 Home Health Agency for 2012 by Arizona Business Magazine’s Ranking Arizona, Cypress HomeCare Solutions strives for excellence. Our excellence is measured by the quality we put in to hiring the best Caregivers and the type of training they receive. Each of our Caregivers go through a rigorous training program based on curriculum provided by the American Red Cross and receive hands-on training in our superior in-house Joan S. Roth Caregiver Training Lab. Our Caregivers are licensed, bonded, CPR and First Aid Certified, must have a negative TB Screen test and must pass a 50 state background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Our Vision, Mission, Values says it all – we want to provide empowered and individualized care for your loved ones, while creating a caring environment that meets each Clients’ specific needs. We are a “solutions” driven company where people matter; we are a company that provides compassionate care in our Clients’ homes. We continuously strive to meet Phoenix home care, Scottsdale home care and Paradise Valley home care needs, and we are committed to exceeding our Clients’ expectations.
We know that there are many options available when it comes to in-home care, and we encourage you to learn more about Cypress and contact us about a free in-home assessment, download our Cypress brochure or give Cypress HomeCare Solutions a call at 602–264-8009.
- Signs it May be Time for Senior Care
- Bringing up the topic of elderly care in Phoenix to an aging loved one can be a difficult thing to do. Well-meaning family members and senior caregivers in Phoenix may be afraid of encroaching on their loved one’s sense of independence or privacy.…
- Winter Hazards for Aging Adults
- Winter is here, and as we’ve witnessed, for many across the country, so are snow, ice and extreme freezing temperatures. Even for those of us in Arizona, where winter is considered by many to be a beautiful time of the year, the elements can still pose…
- Storm Preparedness Crucial for Seniors and Caregivers
- Severe weather can pose as a threat to anyone but there are certain people, such as seniors who require Scottsdale homecare, who are especially vulnerable. By having a solid plan of action in place and knowing exactly what needs to happen before, during…