Welcome to Cypress HomeCare Solutions
Our vision is clear; to be known as the leading home care agency and be recognized as the best by our Clients and Caregivers.
Voted the #1 Home Health Agency for 2012 by Arizona Business Magazine’s Ranking Arizona, Cypress HomeCare Solutions strives for excellence. Our excellence is measured by the quality we put in to hiring the best Caregivers and the type of training they receive. Each of our Caregivers go through a rigorous training program based on curriculum provided by the American Red Cross and receive hands-on training in our superior in-house Joan S. Roth Caregiver Training Lab. Our Caregivers are licensed, bonded, CPR and First Aid Certified, must have a negative TB Screen test and must pass a 50 state background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Our Vision, Mission, Values says it all – we want to provide empowered and individualized care for your loved ones, while creating a caring environment that meets each Clients’ specific needs. We are a “solutions” driven company where people matter; we are a company that provides compassionate care in our Clients’ homes. We continuously strive to meet Phoenix home care, Scottsdale home care and Paradise Valley home care needs, and we are committed to exceeding our Clients’ expectations.
We know that there are many options available when it comes to in-home care, and we encourage you to learn more about Cypress and contact us about a free in-home assessment, download our Cypress brochure or give Cypress HomeCare Solutions a call at 602–264-8009.
- The Growing Cost of Homecare
- Home health care for seniors can take many forms, and deciding which one is best for your family member is no easy task. From private homecare agencies to assisted living facilities, there are a lot of factors to consider- not the least of which is cost.…
- 10 Best Foods to Boost Your Brainpower
- The loss of mental sharpness is a major concern for most older adults. In addition to tools and activities that seniors can apply to boost brainpower, there are also certain foods that contribute to a healthy brain. The in home care experts at Cypress…
- Using a Home Care Agency vs. Hiring an Independent Personal Attendant
- When deciding on the best in home care for your senior loved one, you have two main options: hire an independent personal aide or find help via a senior home care agency in Phoenix. This article from the private duty home care experts at Cypress…