Welcome to Cypress HomeCare Solutions
Our vision is clear; to be known as the leading home care agency and be recognized as the best by our Clients and Caregivers.
Voted the #1 Home Health Agency for 2012 by Arizona Business Magazine’s Ranking Arizona, Cypress HomeCare Solutions strives for excellence. Our excellence is measured by the quality we put in to hiring the best Caregivers and the type of training they receive. Each of our Caregivers go through a rigorous training program based on curriculum provided by the American Red Cross and receive hands-on training in our superior in-house Joan S. Roth Caregiver Training Lab. Our Caregivers are licensed, bonded, CPR and First Aid Certified, must have a negative TB Screen test and must pass a 50 state background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Our Vision, Mission, Values says it all – we want to provide empowered and individualized care for your loved ones, while creating a caring environment that meets each Clients’ specific needs. We are a “solutions” driven company where people matter; we are a company that provides compassionate care in our Clients’ homes. We continuously strive to meet Phoenix home care, Scottsdale home care and Paradise Valley home care needs, and we are committed to exceeding our Clients’ expectations.
We know that there are many options available when it comes to in-home care, and we encourage you to learn more about Cypress and contact us about a free in-home assessment, download our Cypress brochure or give Cypress HomeCare Solutions a call at 602–264-8009.
- Navigating Flu Season When You Are 65 Years and Older
- It’s no secret those 65 years and older are at a much greater risk of suffering serious complications from the flu then young, healthy adults. This is a result of a weakening human immune system as we age. In fact, the CDC estimates 90 percent of…
- November is National Family Caregiving Month
- November is recognized as National Family Caregiving month, to honor the hard work and dedication of those family members serving as a caregiver to a loved one. This month also gives us the opportunity to reflect on this fact: the combination of aging…
- The Alzheimer’s Preventative Initiative
- The toll of Alzheimer’s disease is reaching epidemic proportions in our country. Currently, one in nine Americans over the age of 65 is battling Alzheimer’s and by 2050 this number is expected to grow to 16 million with the cost of care to exceed…