Welcome to Cypress HomeCare Solutions
Our vision is clear; to be known as the leading home care agency and be recognized as the best by our Clients and Caregivers.
Voted the #1 Home Health Agency for 2012 by Arizona Business Magazine’s Ranking Arizona, Cypress HomeCare Solutions strives for excellence. Our excellence is measured by the quality we put in to hiring the best Caregivers and the type of training they receive. Each of our Caregivers go through a rigorous training program based on curriculum provided by the American Red Cross and receive hands-on training in our superior in-house Joan S. Roth Caregiver Training Lab. Our Caregivers are licensed, bonded, CPR and First Aid Certified, must have a negative TB Screen test and must pass a 50 state background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Our Vision, Mission, Values says it all – we want to provide empowered and individualized care for your loved ones, while creating a caring environment that meets each Clients’ specific needs. We are a “solutions” driven company where people matter; we are a company that provides compassionate care in our Clients’ homes. We continuously strive to meet Phoenix home care, Scottsdale home care and Paradise Valley home care needs, and we are committed to exceeding our Clients’ expectations.
We know that there are many options available when it comes to in-home care, and we encourage you to learn more about Cypress and contact us about a free in-home assessment, download our Cypress brochure or give Cypress HomeCare Solutions a call at 602–264-8009.
- Tips for Traveling with Seniors
- For many families, the idea of taking their aging loved one on vacation brings with it feelings of undue stress and worry. However, by taking the time to plan, traveling with a senior can be an enjoyable experience for everyone involved. To get you…
- Creating a Caregiving Team
- If you're like most family caregivers looking after an aging parent or relative, you haven’t exactly trained for the responsibilities or challenging new role you now face. But with the right help and support, you can create an effective caregiving team…
- Helping Seniors Avoid Social Isolation
- A recent study published by The Journal of Primary Prevention, outlines the high incidence rate (over 40 percent) of social isolation among seniors living at home versus those living in a senior community. What’s so alarming about these findings is the…