Welcome to Cypress HomeCare Solutions
Our vision is clear; to be known as the leading home care agency and be recognized as the best by our Clients and Caregivers.
Voted the #1 Home Health Agency for 2012 by Arizona Business Magazine’s Ranking Arizona, Cypress HomeCare Solutions strives for excellence. Our excellence is measured by the quality we put in to hiring the best Caregivers and the type of training they receive. Each of our Caregivers go through a rigorous training program based on curriculum provided by the American Red Cross and receive hands-on training in our superior in-house Joan S. Roth Caregiver Training Lab. Our Caregivers are licensed, bonded, CPR and First Aid Certified, must have a negative TB Screen test and must pass a 50 state background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Our Vision, Mission, Values says it all – we want to provide empowered and individualized care for your loved ones, while creating a caring environment that meets each Clients’ specific needs. We are a “solutions” driven company where people matter; we are a company that provides compassionate care in our Clients’ homes. We continuously strive to meet Phoenix home care, Scottsdale home care and Paradise Valley home care needs, and we are committed to exceeding our Clients’ expectations.
We know that there are many options available when it comes to in-home care, and we encourage you to learn more about Cypress and contact us about a free in-home assessment, download our Cypress brochure or give Cypress HomeCare Solutions a call at 602–264-8009.
- Aging in Place: Information and Solutions
- The long-accepted practice of sending older adults off to an institution once their abilities begin to decline is gradually being replaced by a kinder, more holistic approach to growing old known as ‘aging in place.’ Aging in place allows seniors to…
- Keys to Senior Fitness
- As we age, physical fitness becomes more important than ever. Regular exercise and healthy eating habits are key to sustaining energy, maintaining independence, and managing pain. An active lifestyle also helps seniors improve memory, regulate moods, and…
- The Care Gap: The Declining Supply of Qualified Caregivers
- Caregivers are an essential part of our social fabric. At least eight in ten seniors who receive extended care do so within their own homes, either through family members or employees of a private homecare agency. Unfortunately, years of studies have…