Antioxidants protect us from dangerous substances called free radicals that can lead to many persistent diseases. To reduce free radicals in the body requires a better diet. It’s time to put down the french fry’s and step away from the pizza. Free radicals attack and damage cells, along with the immune system. Boosting antioxidants into your diet can help reduce free radical attacks. We all could improve our daily diets, right?
Here are some recommended foods to incorporate into your diet TODAY, to live a better tomorrow.
– Blueberries: Boost brain power, combat damage linked to heart disease and cancer
– Tomatoes: Contain powerful antioxidant called lycopene
– Strawberries: Promote heart and circulatory health
– Cinnamon: Reduces cholesterol, helps to cut blood sugar levels by 40%
– Beans: Contain more antioxidants than any other fruit or vegetable
– Cold-water fish: Salmon is helpful from protecting body from cardio-vascular diseases
– Oranges: Plant based Vitamin C sources have the greatest antioxidant effect (better than vitamins)
“To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.”
– La Rochefoucauld